About Greenard Willing Structured Products (GWSP)
We are the most Credible, Capable and Sophisticated non-bank lender in the Australian market.
- We are the original industry architect of this type of lending in Australia.
- We operate under an Australian Financial Services Licence [AFSL].
- We are backed by a large, New York based credit fund, with US$200M+ allocation for Australian lending.
- No other non-bank lender has this capacity.
- Can lend as little as AU$50,000 or as much as AU$50M.
- No project is too complex.
- We offer flexible structuring and can include optional equity conversion and preservation of equity-owner controls.
- Can finance capex-heavy projects to suit construction requirements.
- We operate “outside the box”.
Launch of US$200M R&D Financing Programme
In August 2015, market-leading R&D Financiers, Greenard Willing Structured Products (“GWSP”) launched a US$200M+ finance program to support funding of large R&D projects. This program is the largest of its kind in Australia and targets projects greater than AU$20M, where demonstrated risk makes it difficult for project proponents to obtain traditional project financing. Founding Director, Glenn Fozard, commented, “This loans program is designed to fill a gap in the project financing challenge for large CAPEX commercial demonstration projects, which often escape our shores to geographies where risk capital is more readily available. Filling this middle market financing gap will help Australia capitalise further on our knowledge economy and limit the flight of late stage R&D expenditure to overseas destinations.